Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fatty Liver

So I had a study tips session before class with one of my pathophys teachers and she suggested that you should know each bulletpoint well enough to teach someone that concept.  Last night I studied at home and was able to tackle 5 more objectives out of the list of 20 for just one class.  Here is a snipit of what it's like for me to study at home....

Me:  Matt, do you want to learn about the different ways you can develop fatty liver
Matt:  Sue
Me:  A little more enthusiasm please!
Matt:  Well Im pretty sure I already have it since everything else on my body is fat
Me: Au contraire, actually starvation is one of the causes (and then I explain it)
Matt:  Wait so if I get fatty liver the rest of me will be skinny?

A couple hours later
Tyler: Do you want the last fried pickle?
Matt:  That's probably not good for me right?
Me:  Well it wont give you fatty liver.
Tyler: But it will give you fatty matty!
Matt:  I'll be fat all day for this pickle!

And that's what it's like to live at my house folks....

1 comment:

  1. Ok so this is my second comment I'm posting...Hopefully this one goes through!

    All I have to say is that pickle was delicious!!!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete