Monday, January 2, 2012

The Day Before My First!

Alright so my blog has finally reached real time and the "catching up" posts are complete.  Tomorrow is the big day, so there is a lot to do today.  Here is my list:
  • Get up to speed on this blog
  • Go school supply shopping at Target 
  • Find a new dentist since mine doesn't participate in DMOs (very upset about this one)
  • Write letters for the "Time Capsule"
  • Go to Costco
  • Clean the apartment, at least just the gross bathroom
  • Have dinner with Carla
  • Finish Laundry
  • Go to the Gym 
Well I got pretty much everything done on my list.  Blog is up to speed and I hope you all are enjoying reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it.  Finding a new dentist was a petrifying experience.  If you know me, then you know how much I cherish my teeth and dont want just anyone touching them.  I spent hours looking at patient reviews and cross checking them with different websites.  It was a stressful task, but alas I have narrowed it down to two.  Their office numbers are written on a post-it because choosing one right now is just too permanent.  I have until the 6th to make my final decision... deep breaths.  

I had the pleasure of crossing a few items off my list with the company of my dear friend Carla.  We went to Costco and Target.  I pretty much went in with the mindset that I was preparing for a natural disaster. Anticipating that I'm going to be tied down with school stuff, I don't want to have to worry about running errands for a while.  After running around we went out for dinner to Sapori Trattoria.  On Mondays they have a four course family style meal special where you pick two apps, a soup and salad, three entrees and a dessert  The service was great, the cuisine was great and the company was supreme!  

All in all, it was a productive day.  My backpack is ready with all my new stuff and I'm finishing up this post while the roommates watch Glee in concert and Bravo.  I swear sometimes they are the epitome of a stereotype....

No comments:

Post a Comment