 |
| the wonderful hosts |
A while ago I thought it would be fun to have a party, just to have a party. You know just get some friends together for a nice night of good company, good conversation and good libations for a low key night. With the help of a friend we came up with a "winter blues" theme where everyone has to wear blue, we'll listen to some blues and of course have blue jello shots to pass. Althought this has been the mildest winter I've can remember, we loved the theme. I told the roommates about it, they loved the idea too! Then Matt took it to another level.... I guess you can't expect to have a low key party when you live with a event planner. What I thought was a joke at first quickly became a reality and when I came home on Friday night, my house was transformed into a lounge with lighting effects, feather boas and a bar where the dining room table use to be. The party was a blast and everyone had a great time. I loved that everyone really embraced the blue theme. Now we have a reputation to maintain :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment