Tuesday, March 27, 2012
A bit of a hiatus...
I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but things got really crazy at the end of the quarter with studying for cumulative finals and putting together presentations. Going into my finals my grades were in the middle of the letter, so I either had to do exceptionally well to go up a grade or piss poor to go down a grade. Clinging onto every chance I studied my butt off with hopes they'd go up a grade since they'd been idling the entire quarter. It was cram city and to no avail my grades ended up staying the same. In my core class I needed to get 3 more questions right to move up to an A. While not satisfied with my final performance for my first quarter, I talked to my teachers, mentor and clinical instructor and they assured me that my quarter one grades won't hold me down. Writing this a few weeks after the fact I am very calm and matter of fact, but I can't even count how many tears I'd cried over a test this quarter. It's frustrating when you work so hard and don't see the fruits of your labor in your test score. After a week in Cape Coral (pictures coming soon) I've cleared my head and am ready to tackle new obstacles in quarter two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment