A while back Carla and I stumbled upon a living social deal for Vino Vangogh, a company where you go to a restaurant and learn to paint a picture step by step. I knew my mom would love this so I bought one for her too and kept it a surprise until we were in the car and on our way there. It was a great time. We ordered a bottle of wine and some appetizers and let our creativity flow through our paintbrushes. My mom got really into it (as anticipated) and even knocked over her cup of water. Thank goodness it wasn't the wine glass is all Im saying! As we painted I thought, wow this looks like crap. When all was said and done though, I think mine looked the best. It was neat to see how all of us got the same instructions, but each came out completely unique. I highly recommend Vino Vangogh for a ladies night out if you're looking for something fun and different. (more pictures may be on their way if Carla can get them off her phone....)

No comments:
Post a Comment