Sunday, June 24, 2012
I Surrender!
After a lot of though and consideration I have decided to quit at the sausage factory. My hours were ridiculous and while I've been able to manage working til 5 or 6 am and still be on time for class at 9, I refuse to work those hours and then take care of a patient in the hospital with no sleep. The past few weeks I've been training my replacement and my last week was suppose to be before school started, however he was not quite ready to be left alone and the other cook was going to be on vacation in Vegas so I was somehow gypsied into staying another week. But now I am officially done. I will still babysit and have been asked to write a manual for the smokehouse so there will still be some income, but I guess I am officially living off student loans. A though I choose not to think about until graduation. However, I am looking forward to seeing what a week in school is like without working. I already have a test Thursday and hope to do stellar on it.
Bye bye sausage, maybe I'll see you again next quarter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment