Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Breaks are never long enough!

I'm a week into Q3 and was reminiscing about my break and how short it felt.  This break I didn't really plan anything but always had something going on.  Here are some of the highlights....

Joey's All Star Lacrosse Game, which was conveniently played at WEGO high school.  There was a great family turn out and a lot of them came over to my mom's house after for some post game cocktails.  Congrats Joe on making the first goal for your team which set the pace for a 15-14 victory!

Love this little nugget, can't wait for the third!
Making a goal!
Joey is #2
If you uncork it, they will come!


Two weekend trips to Bass Lake.  One nice and relaxing, where I was able to sit with me, myself and I for a few hours before Aunt Neici and Uncle Bob arrived.  I consider myself a very sociable person, but sometimes its nice to just be alone.  The following weekend was a little more crazy with all the Marcuccilli sisters together.  Nani and Papa closed on the cottage and I feel it was left in good hands with people who will love making memories there as much as we did.  Lots of laughs and good times.


An afternoon with the grandparents.  I love going out and catching up.  I can always count on a good conversation.  Grandma and I will usually go get a mani/pedi or go shopping and then meet my grandpa for lunch afterwards.  This time we went shopping and I got some great stuff for my psych clinicals... as well as a friendly reminder that the gym needs to be added to my daily routines.


A lovely sail on lake Michigan.  My nursing friend Nadine and her boyfriend have a sail boat in Montrose Harbor.  While not being on a schedule, they were gracious enough to take me out for a ride and then drop me off at Monroe Harbor so I could make it to Bear Necessities bowling event at 10 Pin.  I'm not going to lie, it was kinda cool getting dropped off via sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment