To be honest, Tuesday was just another day. I had a test that day and another on Wednesday so I was kinda in the zone. I did manage to make a few homemade Valentines for some friends at school. One guys had a lot of animosity towards the "holiday" so I felt he needed a little something to make him smile on that day. I started crafting during my theory class which I and probably the rest of the class all have 100% in. Since I'm super creative I was able to knock out the rest at home without jeapordizing study time. It's the thought that counts anyways.
So on V-day, I took my test, studied at an Argo tea for a bit, and then went to tutor. It wasn't until I hopped on the el after tutoring that I realized it was Valentines day. There were a bunch of guys with flowers, balloons, candy etc. You know the typical v-day paraphernalia. I headed home for family dinner around 8pm. Tyler was up and he really out did himself. Originally he was thinking some kind of salad, but since it was Valentine's Day and we were all single he opted for comfort food. My boyfriend for the night was bacon mac and cheese from scratch, Matt's boyfriend was homemade fried chicken and Tyler's boyfriend was jalapeno cheddar cornbread. Anne came too and brought us wine and chocolates. I could only imagine what was going through the comcast guy's head.... "what are these north side, preppy, white kids up in lakeview doing eating a homemade southern style dinner on a Tuesday night!" We offered him some cornbread too. The meal was great, but I'm going to have to start enforcing health requirements for the sake of my waistline.
No comments:
Post a Comment