Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sulky Sunday

Just having one of those days today.  Maybe its because I had such an awesome weekend spending time with all those that I love so much and it's back to reality tomorrow.  Maybe its because I'm hitting week 7 in the quarter and burnt out a little.  Maybe its because while the end is near, it still feels so far away.  Maybe its because I tend to stretch myself thin every once in a while.  Maybe its because I feel like everyone is hitting their next milestone and my personal life has been stagnant for years.  Maybe its because I can no longer ignore that my pants are too tight.  Maybe its because Im dreading the reality of my financial situation and having a student loan payment the size of a mortgage as soon as I graduate.  Maybe its because I'm overwhelming my mind with thinking about what maybe it's because....

Whatever it is, I just haven't felt right.  I've been mopey, emotional, forcing smiles and haven't really wanted to talk to anyone today.  I have a career plan paper due tomorrow at noon and have been staring at the screen for the past three hours with only a few sentences to show for it.  It's hard to write your "self-assessment" when you feel like an emotional wreck.  I'm hoping I can sleep off this slump and attack it with a fresh mind in the morning before I volunteer at the vaccine clinic at U of C again.  Blah.  Well this post was somewhat therapeutic.  Just glad I have an alternative avenue to get it out.  

1 comment:

  1. Aahh now doesn't that feel better? Sometimes it just feels good to vent and let it out.
    Just remember how much you are loved by your Godparents :o)

    ReplyDelete