- Mondays: Public Health Clinical at Misericordia 3-9
- Tuesdays: Work at Lurie's 7-3:30 or 7:30
- Wednesdays: Comprehensive Care Clinical at Rush Oak Park Hospital 6:45-3:30
- Thursday: Class 9-4
- Friday: Work at Lurie's 7-3:30 or 7:30
- (every 3rd weekend I work so I get either Tuesday or Friday off)
I'm half way through my second week of the quarter and still haven't gotten into "school mode" per say. I've put all assignments, tests and other important dates/meetings in my planner and color coded them, but that's pretty much it as far as prep work for the quarter is concerned. I know I can't get the ball rolling until I'm completely organized otherwise I'm a scatter brain and constantly wondering what I need to do when. So I guess that's a start and now I just have to look at my assignments and what they actually are. For my first assignment of the quarter I had to post this leadership discussion by Monday at 9 am. I posted it at 12:30 am. I promised myself that I'll get more on top of things come Saturday morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment